SC Rebel Flag Removal Time-line:
- June 18, 2015, Dylan Roof, is reported to have shot up a Church full of Black parishioners
- June 22, Governor Nikki Haley held a press conference calling for the confederate flag to be removed from the state house grounds.
- June 25, Funeral Held for the first Shooting Victim
- June 26, Senator Pinckney’s funeral is held in Charleston. Speakers at funeral, including President Obama, call for the flag to be removed.
- July 06, Senate holds the first reading of Senator Vincent Sheheen’s bill to remove the flag and place it in the confederate Relic Room in the State Museum.
- July 07, The third reading is passed. The vote was 36-3.
- July 8, the bill goes to the SC House for debate and more than 60 amendments were added and debated.
- July, 9, the House votes to approve the bill with no amendments by a vote of 94 to 20.
- July 9, Governor Nikki Haley signs the bill into Law.
Other States, Flag Issues:
Church Shooting False-Flag?
Cafe Enigma is a coffee-talk show reviewing the “In Search of …” series which aired in the 70’s and 80’s (Narrated by Leonard Nemoy) with updates today.
Panelists have a round table discussion of the content of the show, any new theories and evidence to add to the table as well as offer their own opinions.
The show airs LIVE on Wednesdays 6-8pm Eastern.
Archive of Last Night’s Show: Here
As much as American Society addresses cultural taboos, the letter of the law is often interpreted to both persecute and prosecute instances that may not necessarily qualify.
Every now and again, the taboo is explored with a focus on its affects on any given society.
Tune in this week, for the Sin-pin of the week: Are all men Guilty?
Take a peek at my Blog for a preview, it includes links to the film I’ll be reviewing.
Join the discussion on Paganspace.net